If you’re thinking about having some sort of aesthetic injectable procedure performed using Botox or facial fillers, it’s important to know the person performing your procedure is as proficient, well-trained, and experienced as possible. Let’s face it, in Lake Mary and surrounding areas there is no shortage of options to have these procedures done.
Just think about it for a second: you’re trusting this person to inject a chemical compound into your face; so they should probably know what they’re doing, right? When your car needs bodywork and a paint job, would you go to a body shop or a muffler mechanic? If you need your house painted, do you call a painter or an electrician? Could both parties do the job? Maybe – and one might even be a little cheaper – but the odds of you being satisfied long-term are much lower than with a specially trained professional who deals exclusively with the service you need.
The same holds true for injectables and skin rejuvenation therapies. If you’re thinking about undergoing one of these treatments, it’s vital to turn to a specialist with the highest credentials and one who has been extensively trained in the field of facial plastic surgery.
At the end of the day, your face and body are too precious to risk over a few dollars.
Here’s Why Dr. Gross and the Team at Primera Are the Right Fit to Perform Your Injectable and Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
- Dr. Gross is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon. Facial plastic surgeons train for five dedicated years, dealing only with facial and reconstructive surgery, whereas a general plastic surgeon is doing all different kinds of training over the same five-year span. Over the course of their training, facial plastic surgeons accumulate almost a thousand more cases focused entirely on reconstructive facial surgery, rhinoplasty, and facial scarring repair than their counterparts in general plastic surgery, who at most may only do 10% of that volume.
- Dr. Gross specializes exclusively in facial plastic surgery. Dr. Gross performs 5-10 times more procedures in facial plastic surgery than the average general plastic surgeon because it is his only area of focus. A great example is in rhinoplasty: your average GPS will perform 10-12 procedures annually; however, Dr. Gross performs 100-120 procedures over the same period.
- Dr. Gross is one of only 750 surgeons worldwide to be certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS) and is a board examiner for the ABFPRS.
- Dr. Gross is recognized by the AMA as a ‘Physician Who Cares’ and is regarded as one of the most respected facial plastic surgeons in the country. You’ll be hardpressed to find negative reviews about Dr. Gross because of how satisfied patients are with their results.
- Dr. Gross only uses the highest grade, FDA-approved Botox, filler, and other injectable materials. You’ll have 100% peace of mind that you’re getting the best quality injectables, at the optimal dosage, in the most secure, competent, and professional environment available. Although some facilities may be cheaper, they may use different grades of fillers or they may not be as experienced and able to handle complications should any arise as the team at Primera Plastic Surgery.
Leave a Reply