If you’re thinking about having some sort of aesthetic injectable procedure performed using injectable fillers or BOTOX® Cosmetic in Orlando, it’s important to know the person performing your procedure is as proficient, well-trained and experienced as possible.
Just think about it for a second. You’re trusting this person to inject a chemical compound into your face; so he or she should have plenty of experience, right? When your car needs bodywork and a paint job, would you go to a body shop or a muffler mechanic? If you need your house painted, do you call a painter or an electrician? Could either party do the job? Maybe–and one might even be a little cheaper–but the odds of your long-term satisfaction are much lower than they would be with a specially trained professional who deals exclusively with the service you need.
The same holds true for injectables and skin rejuvenation therapies. If you’re thinking about undergoing one of these treatments, it’s vital to turn to a specialist with the highest credentials and one who has been extensively trained in the field of facial plastic surgery.
At the end of the day, your face and body are too precious to risk over a few dollars.
Here are some of the reasons why I and the team here at Primera might be the right fit to perform your injectable and other facial rejuvenation procedures.
- I’m a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon. Facial plastic surgeons train for 5 dedicated years, dealing only with facial and reconstructive surgery, whereas a general plastic surgeon is doing all different kinds of training over the same five-year span. Over the course of our training, facial plastic surgeons accumulate almost 1,000 more cases focused entirely on reconstructive facial surgery, rhinoplasty, and facial scarring repair than our counterparts in general plastic surgery, who at most may only do 10% of that volume.
- I specialize exclusively in facial plastic surgery. I perform 5-10 times more procedures in facial plastic surgery than the average general plastic surgeon because it’s my sole area of focus. A great example is in rhinoplasty: Your average general plastic surgeon will perform between 10 and 20 procedures annually while I usually perform 100 to 120 procedures over the same period.
- I’m one of only 750 surgeons worldwide to be certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS) and to be a board examiner for the ABFPRS.
- I’m proud to be recognized by the AMA as a “Physician Who Cares” and regarded as one of the most respected facial plastic surgeons in the country. I think you’ll be hard-pressed to find negative reviews about me, because my patients are some of the most satisfied in the industry.
- I only use the highest grade, FDA-approved BOTOX, filler, and other injectable materials. You’ll have 100% peace of mind that you’re getting the best quality injectables, at the optimal dosage, in the most secure, competent, and professional environment available. Although some facilities may be cheaper, they may use different grades of fillers or they may not be as experienced and able to handle complications should any arise as my team at Primera Plastic Surgery.