Now Open with Patient Guidelines on the Coronavirus
We are OPEN and looking forward to seeing you for all of your surgical and non-surgical needs.
We will be answering phones daily from 9am -5 pm and returning calls left on our answering system the following day. Emails may be sent to [email protected] and will be answered the following day, excluding weekends.
Our goal remains, as always, to provide you the best possible treatment for your healthcare needs.
Patients should be careful to practice good hygiene:
- Face mask use is OPTIONAL while in office
- Children are NOT permitted in office.
- The patient and ONE additional person is allowed in the building.
- Only the patient is permitted into treatment areas, except for minors with ONE parent.
- If you suspect you may have the flu, a cold, or COVID-19, call ahead before visiting us.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick
- We are now offering Covid-19 testing in office for surgery patients: Real-Time PCR/ nasal swab for acute phase. Please inquire.