Now Open with Patient Guidelines on the Coronavirus
We are OPEN and looking forward to seeing you for all of your surgical and non-surgical needs.
We will be answering phones daily from 9am -5 pm and returning calls left on our answering system the following day. Emails may be sent to email@example.com and will be answered the following day, excluding weekends.
Our goal remains, as always, to provide you the best possible treatment for your healthcare needs.
Patients should be careful to practice good hygiene:
- Face mask use is optional while in office
- Children are not permitted in office.
- The patient and ONE additional person is allowed in the building.
- If you suspect you may have the flu, a cold, or COVID-19, call ahead before visiting us.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick
- Please cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- We are now offering Covid-19 testing in office: Real-Time PCR/ nasal swab for acute phase and Antibody testing (blood draw) for exposure phase. Please inquire.