Our office is currently closed and seeing only Essential care and Surgery patients. We look forward to seeing you soon. We will be answering phones daily from 9am -noon and returning calls left on our answering system the following day. Emails may be sent to email@example.com and will be answered the following day, excluding weekends.
As healthcare professionals, we already have many protocols in place to protect those that visit our office. Still, as we deal with COVID-19, we are taking additional proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while following all government recommendations and regulations.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Providing free masks to patients made of Halyard 600 (which is the same sterilization wrap we use for surgical instruments). The mask material is impermeable, similar to the N-95 mask. While supplies last.
- Enforcing 6-foot social distancing measures throughout the office.
- Using extra hand-sanitizing stations around the office.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of handwashing and office cleaning.
- Requiring a questionnaire be completed to determine if patients have traveled recently or are showing any fever or respiratory symptoms before coming to the office.
- Having our team avoid non-urgent personal travel and follow the same return to the office protocols as patients.
- Scheduling daily meetings with staff to share the best practices, workflow adjustments and protocols
In fact, my wife and daughter are helping contribute to the war against the coronavirus and sewing the masks for our staff and our patients!
We, of course, continue to monitor guidelines from the CDC and will adjust protocols as needed.
I’d like to take this opportunity to again thank you for honoring us with your trust during this most challenging time for us all and say on behalf of our entire team we are privileged to be involved in your care.
We hope you and your family are doing well and staying healthy during these uncertain times.