We are NOW OPEN and looking forward to seeing you for all of your surgical and non-surgical needs.
We will be answering phones daily from 9am -5 pm and returning calls left on our answering system the following day. Emails may be sent to email@example.com and will be answered the following day, excluding weekends.
Our goal remains, as always, to provide you the best possible treatment for your healthcare needs. However, the safety of our employees and patients is our utmost concern.
During our re-opening, patients should be careful to practice good hygiene:
- Please wear or bring a face mask while in office
- Temperature will be taken in office
- Only the patient is allowed in the building, per CDC social distancing guidelines
- Frequent hand washing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Minimize contact with those who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- If you suspect you may have the flu or COVID-19, call ahead before visiting us
- We are now offering Covid-19 testing in office: Real-Time PCR/ nasal swab for acute phase and Antibody testing (blood draw) for exposure phase. Please inquire.